Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Having fun with my neenster

Nina with her friend Sam (my friend Danielle's son) We went to the farmers market in Johnstown. I just went for fun and ended up getting some green beans, blueberries and corn. I know, an odd combo. We had a blast though.


Nina slept in her tent this night and she did very well. She is ready for a big girl bed but I'm not :(
Nina and her friend Ayva dancing at my friend Jasmins wedding. Nina LOOOOOVES to dance!


Here's the infamous wig.....not too bad...eh?




Even though I'm restless at home having no idea what I'm going to end up doing...either nursing school or who knows what? I've got to watch Nina grow so much over these past few months. When I was in nursing school I felt so guilty and just dreamed for the day I'd have a little free time. Now I've got it and Im restless. Frustrating yet satisfying at the same time. I'm really trusting the Lord and I know in his timing I'll be where he wants me to be. I'm just learning more and more patience. If you know me, you'd know I desperately need that at times. Look at my precious little Nina!! growing up so fast!! I love her dearly and can't get enough of her teeny butt!! Ohh...an update I guess.....in 3 months (october) I get a cat scan and in 6 months (january 09' can you believe it!!) I have an MRI and see the neurosurgeon. Im not a usual blogger but I will blog before October hahaha















No comments: