Sunday, June 29, 2008

From this bed......

I'm in the hospital thinking a few hours ago, What am I going to do with Nina tomorrow?" Then in came one of the residents and he told me I'm having surgery at 7. All I can really do is just sit amd trust the Lord to see what's coming next. The Lord has given me tremendous peace and courage that only He can give. I felt really guilty because I had a terruble attitude in rehab and I can't even explain how I felt. Well the Lord smacked me into reality and I told him I dont have a way with words but he's got to use me. I came to the conclusion that just having a smile on my face and saying thanks and have a good day is showing Christ the best way I can. I love life and I have no reason to be resentful or angry this is only making me stronger. Im not ready to tell the Lord "this is too much" because I know I will face conflict and Id rather be strong and prepared when facing it. He is good and it will be the best feeling in the world sitting next to him eating no bakes. I love you guys and thanks for praying.

1 comment:

carly said...

I love you tons. You're so strong and amazing.

You inspire me. XOXO