Friday, May 2, 2008

yeh, that's me...

Sorry I don't get to update this more but I just had a whole week of class for 8hrs a day and two tests my first week. I got a 98% on my first test and 95% on my 2nd!! woao! Get a little boost of confidence in LPN school vs RN. Anyways im doing fine so is miss nina.

I will be starting her in a new day care here in johnstown its called "Daydream day care" it's no dream compared to eastminister day care :( Its gonna be tough to do this all over again so be praying. Also, I had my MRI done in johnstown and i will never do that again theyre so heartless ugh! thats another story..the Dr. in pittsburghs going to call sometime next week once he sees the films so ill let you know what he says. heres a little movie of nina. See Jess we do "crafts"

1 comment:

our story.... said...

where's your video tardly??